- [Oxford (UK) 25-27 March 2020] Introduction to AiiDA, aiida-wannier90 plugin, and the workflows to compute automatically Wannier functions within the School “Wannier90 v3.0: new features and applications” (event site)
- [Vilnius University (LT) 7-10 July 2020] AiiDA tutorial, sponsored by MARVEL, MaX, CECAM, swissuniversities, MarketPlace (event description)
- [CINECA Bologna (IT) 17-21 February 2020] Hackathon on plugin and workflow development for AiiDA (event site)
- [ISSP University of Tokyo (JP) 19-20 December 2019] AiiDA tutorial (tutorial site)
- [Fiesch (CH) 9-13 December 2019] Fourth annual AiiDA coding week (event site)
- [IIT Mandi (IN) 9-11 October 2019] Writing reproducible workflows for computational materials science using AiiDA (tutorial site)
- [SINTEF Oslo (NO) 23-27 September 2019] VASP & AiiDA workshop (tutorial site)
- [Ljubljana, 16-20 September 2019] AiiDA tutorial within the summer school on Advanced Materials and Molecular Modelling with Quantum ESPRESSO (QE-2019).
- [Xiamen University (CN) 6 September 2019] Introduction to AiiDA 1.0 (as part of a workshop on computational chemistry and machine learning)
- [EPF Lausanne (CH) 21-24 May 2019] Writing reproducible workflows for computational materials science, using AiiDA 1.0 (with >50 participants)
- [EPF Lausanne (CH) 25-29 Mar 2019] AiiDA plugins migration workshop, to support existing plugins in migrating to python 2+3 and the new AiiDA 1.0 release (with ~25 participants)
- [Fiesch (CH) 3-7 December 2019] Third AiiDA coding week
- [CINECA – Casalecchio di Reno (Bologna, IT), 30 May-1 Jun 2018] “PRACE-MaX Tutorial on high-throughput computations: general methods and applications using AiiDA” hosted at the Italian Supercomputer Center CINECA and co-sponsored by PRACE and the H2020 MaX CoE. It was preceded by an optional two-day introduction to Python. Photos here and report here.
- [Leukerbad (CH), 16-20 Oct 2017] Second AiiDA coding week (video report of the coding week)
- [EPF Lausanne (CH) 29-31 May 2017] Second edition of the MARVEL/Psi-k/MaX AiiDA tutorial at EPFL, targeted at students, postdocs and researchers interested in applying high-throughput computations in their research and interested in learning how to use the AiiDA platform (with ~50 participants). Photos here and report here
- [EPF Lausanne (CH) 6-7 March 2017] MARVEL/MaX advanced AiiDA tutorial at EPFL, aiming at encouraging collaborations and at discussing about integration of workflows, plugins and curated data within AiiDA and Materials cloud (with ~20 participants).
- [ICTP Trieste (IT) 24-25 Jan 2017] AiiDA tutorial within the ICTP “Advanced Workshop on High-Performance & High-Throughput Materials Simulations using Quantum ESPRESSO” (with ~75 participants). Report here.
- [Leysin (CH), 5-9 Dec 2016] First AiiDA coding week (report of the coding week)
- [ICTP Trieste (IT), 14-15 July 2016] AiiDA tutorial for users. This was one of the activities of the ICTP event “College on Multiscale Computational Modeling of Materials for Energy Applications” (with ~50 participants) (photos here).
- [EPF Lausanne (CH), 22-24 June 2016] First edition of the MARVEL/MaX/Psi-k AiiDA tutorial at EPFL (with ~50 participants) (photos here: day1, day2, day3; report here).
- [Kyoto (JAP), 1 Mar 2016] AiiDA tutorial for some Japanese groups, with ~20 participants (photos here).
- [Trieste (IT), 15 Dec 2015] AiiDA tutorial for the Master in HPC (with ~10 participants).
- [Berlin (DE), 5 Feb 2015] AiiDA tutorial for the whole CECAM/Psi-K community, held after the CECAM/Psi-k Research Conference (with ~40 participants)
- [Zurich (CH), 31 Oct 2014] AiiDA tutorial for members of the MARVEL NCCR (with ~30 participants)