When December 6th, 2021 until December 10th, 2021
Where Hôtel Central Résidence, route du Belvédère 20, CH-1854 Leysin, Switzerland
|15:30||Coffee||Coffee||Coffee||Coffee||Close of coding week|
|19:00||Dinner at Hotel||Dinner at Hotel||Restaurant?||Dinner at Hotel|
The Coding Week is an annual event meant to develop, discuss, and focus on the core of AiiDA, i.e., the aiida-core package.
Core developers, mainly from EPFL, but also external, are invited for a week of focused development in a scenic and social setting.
The week includes a group excursion. Last time this was a walk/trek in the surrounding Alps with snowshoes, and a memorable view at the local Aletsch glacier.
We are focusing on the release of version 2.0 and the work after 2.0. Several subjects have already been circulated internally to focus on and will be discussed in plenum in Leysin.
Out of the 30 people invited, 16 will be participating. By default, participants are expected to cover their costs for travel and lodging, but we aim to reimburse the cost of lodging for participants who require financial assistance.
We are very grateful to our sponsors for helping to make this event possible:
- EPFL for for providing administrative support
- The MARVEL National Centre of Competence in Research “OSP” for funding
- The MaX European Centre of Excellence for funding
- The swissuniversities P-5 project “Materials Cloud” and Empa for funding
- The MarketPlace project for funding
- The DOME project for funding
- The Open-Model project funding
- The INTERSECT project funding