More events coming soon!
Besides the public events, the AiiDA team holds biweekly developer meetings (see public meeting notes). Contact us if you would like to join the developer meeting via zoom, e.g. to present your AiiDA-related developments.
- [Week of July 5th, 2021] Online tutorial on running and writing workflows with AiiDA – available for all timezones ~ 130 participants (event site, tutorial material, report)
- [28 May 2021] AiiDA tutorial at the MaX School on Advanced Materials and Molecular Modelling with Quantum ESPRESSO ~ 100 participants (event site)
- [10 Feb 2021] AiiDA tutorial at the Federal University of ABC, São Paulo – Brazil, with ~20 participants.
- [2 Dec 2020] AiiDA tutorial at the BIG-MAP workshop with ~80 participants (event site)
- [10 July 2020 – 4 pm CT ] Materials Science Q&A @ SciPy 2020 (event site)
- [9 July 2020 – 5 pm CT ] AiiDA talk @ SciPy 2020 (event site).
- [7-10 July 2020] AiiDA virtual tutorial week, sponsored by MARVEL, MaX, CECAM, swissuniversities and MarketPlace. Introductory presentations and hands-on workshops for ~80 participants (event site, tutorial material, report)
- [Oxford (UK) 25-27 March 2020] Introduction to AiiDA, aiida-wannier90 plugin, and the workflows to compute automatically Wannier functions within the School “Wannier90 v3.0: new features and applications” with ~40 participants (event site) (slides, material and video recordings)
- [CINECA Bologna (IT) 17-21 February 2020] Hackathon on plugin and workflow development for AiiDA with ~25 participants (event site)
- [ISSP University of Tokyo (JP) 19-20 December 2019] AiiDA tutorial (tutorial site)
- [Fiesch (CH) 9-13 December 2019] Fourth annual AiiDA coding week with ~15 participants (event site)
- [IIT Mandi (IN) 9-11 October 2019] Writing reproducible workflows for computational materials science using AiiDA (tutorial site)
- [SINTEF Oslo (NO) 23-27 September 2019] VASP & AiiDA workshop (tutorial site)
- [Ljubljana, 16-20 September 2019] AiiDA tutorial within the summer school on Advanced Materials and Molecular Modelling with Quantum ESPRESSO (QE-2019).
- [Xiamen University (CN) 6 September 2019] Introduction to AiiDA 1.0 (as part of a workshop on computational chemistry and machine learning)
- [EPF Lausanne (CH) 21-24 May 2019] Writing reproducible workflows for computational materials science, using AiiDA 1.0 (with >50 participants)
- [EPF Lausanne (CH) 25-29 Mar 2019] AiiDA plugins migration workshop, to support existing plugins in migrating to python 2+3 and the new AiiDA 1.0 release (with ~25 participants)
- [Fiesch (CH) 3-7 December 2019] Third AiiDA coding week
- [CINECA – Casalecchio di Reno (Bologna, IT), 30 May-1 Jun 2018] “PRACE-MaX Tutorial on high-throughput computations: general methods and applications using AiiDA” hosted at the Italian Supercomputer Center CINECA and co-sponsored by PRACE and the H2020 MaX CoE. It was preceded by an optional two-day introduction to Python. Photos here and report here.
- [Leukerbad (CH), 16-20 Oct 2017] Second AiiDA coding week (video report of the coding week)
- [EPF Lausanne (CH) 29-31 May 2017] Second edition of the MARVEL/Psi-k/MaX AiiDA tutorial at EPFL, targeted at students, postdocs and researchers interested in applying high-throughput computations in their research and interested in learning how to use the AiiDA platform (with ~50 participants). Photos here and report here
- [EPF Lausanne (CH) 6-7 March 2017] MARVEL/MaX advanced AiiDA tutorial at EPFL, aiming at encouraging collaborations and at discussing about integration of workflows, plugins and curated data within AiiDA and Materials cloud (with ~20 participants).
- [ICTP Trieste (IT) 24-25 Jan 2017] AiiDA tutorial within the ICTP “Advanced Workshop on High-Performance & High-Throughput Materials Simulations using Quantum ESPRESSO” (with ~75 participants). Report here.
- [Leysin (CH), 5-9 Dec 2016] First AiiDA coding week (report of the coding week)
- [ICTP Trieste (IT), 14-15 July 2016] AiiDA tutorial for users. This was one of the activities of the ICTP event “College on Multiscale Computational Modeling of Materials for Energy Applications” (with ~50 participants) (photos here).
- [EPF Lausanne (CH), 22-24 June 2016] First edition of the MARVEL/MaX/Psi-k AiiDA tutorial at EPFL (with ~50 participants) (photos here: day1, day2, day3; report here).
- [Kyoto (JAP), 1 Mar 2016] AiiDA tutorial for some Japanese groups, with ~20 participants (photos here).
- [Trieste (IT), 15 Dec 2015] AiiDA tutorial for the Master in HPC (with ~10 participants).
- [EPF Lausanne (CH), 2-6 Nov 2015] AiiDA tutorial for users and developers. This was especially targeted to the developers within the new EU H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence on “Materials Design at the Exascale”, and to the NCCR MARVEL community (with ~40 participants). Some pictures of the event can be found on our Facebook page.
- [Berlin (DE), 5 Feb 2015] AiiDA tutorial for the whole CECAM/Psi-K community, held after the CECAM/Psi-k Research Conference (with ~40 participants)
- [Zurich (CH), 31 Oct 2014] AiiDA tutorial for members of the MARVEL NCCR (with ~30 participants)