Here the list of new features from this month:
- PLUGINS Now also the Car-parrinello code cp.x of Quantum Espresso has its own code plugin! (Both input file creation and output parsing)
- PLUGINS Now also the phonon code ph.x of Quantum Espresso has its own code plugin! (Both input file creation and output parsing – Note that only the most recent SVN version is supported, at the moment)
- PSEUDOS A new set of commands and functions allow the automatic upload of a full family of (UPF) pseudopotentials (e.g. the one used by Quantum Espresso), and to automatically select the pseudopotentials for a given structure from a specific pseudopotential family. Very handy!
- VERDI Codes can be now configured from the command line using the verdi code setup command
- FIXES A large number of various bugfixes and feature improvements! (E.g. to the daemon, to the logging features, to workflows, …)