June has seen a lot of development work on AiiDA. Many thanks also to Marco Dorigo that has visited EPFL for a couple of weeks and developed the plugin for the SGE scheduler!
- SCHEDULERS A fully functional SGE scheduler plugin is now shipped with AiiDA (many thanks to M. Dorigo!)
- DOCS We are starting to write the user and developer documentations using sphinx.
- FIXES General refactoring of internal variable names to make them more consistent, added many helper functions.
- WORKFLOWS Workflows now allow to launch subworkflows within each step (at any level of recursion!)
- PLUGINS Quantum Espresso pw.x calculation plugin is now available and fully functional, both for submission and output parsing
- VERDI Computers can be now configured from the command line using the verdi computer setup and verdi computer configure commands
- SCHEDULERS Some back-incompatible changes to the way computing resources are defined have proved necessary to be compatible with the way SGE works